The Palladium Building redevelopment was a total of 175,000 square feet and included the following:
- Demolition of the existing first floor movie theaters including lobby and escalators
- Installation of new floor between existing floors two and three to create an additional floor of office space
- Removal of sections of the precast concrete exterior to allow for installation of windows for the 2nd floor and new 3rd floor office spaces
- Conversion of the basement into underground parking
- Installation of a Nana-wall system for the 1st and 4th floor restaurants
- Installation of four (4) new elevators and shafts
- Renovation of two (2) existing elevators
- The addition of three (3) luxury condominiums on the existing roof creating a new 5th floor and requiring the relocation of mechanical equipment and cooling towers
- A new luxury movie theater and full service restaurant on the 4th floor.
- Build out of 64,000 square feet of Class A office on the 2nd and 3rd floors
- Build out of 8,400 square feet of Class A office on the 3rd floor
- White box delivery for retail spaces on the 1st floor
- Build outs on the 1st floor for CryoBalance and Lucido Jewelers
The entire building structural renovation, Emagine Theater, Ironwood Grill, UM, CWL, Lucido Fine Jewelry, CryoBalance and all the white box spaces were completed in an astonishing thirteen months.
The entire building structural renovation, Emagine Theater, Ironwood Grill, UM, CWL, Lucido Fine Jewelry, CryoBalance and all the white box spaces were completed in an astonishing thirteen months. Completion of Scripps Networks Interactive office space and the three luxury rooftop condominiums would follow.
Ironwood Grill Restaurant
UM office Space
Scripps Networks Interactive office space
CWL office space
Lucido Fine Jewelry
All first floor retail white boxes
Three (3) luxury rooftop condominiums